Vautex SL+ ET
The chemical protective suit for Emergency Teams [ET] is made of the special compound material
Vautex SL+. Due to the very flexible material this suit provides outstanding freedom of movement.
The large integrated lens allows weight reduction in the head section for better wearing comfort. Additional features are the removable rucksack reinforcement, electronic identification by transponder, gas-tight zipper with cover and replaceable glove system and boots.
The Vautex SL+ ET can be configured according to your individual requirements. Please contact your local MSA.
- Ultra Elite Full-Face Helmet Mask
- Helmet Mounted Lighting Solutions
- Advantage® 200 Carrying Pouch
- Respirator Accessories
- Neck Capes for MSA Helmets
- Ultra Elite® Positive Pressure Full-Face Masks
- LA100 Helmet for Jet Aircraft Pilots
- Composite Cylinder
- AirXpress 2 Fire
- V-Gard 950 Non-Vented Protective Cap
- Affinity 2100 Disposable Mask
- V-Gard® Protective Cap
- ALTAIR® 5X Multigas Detector
- ALTAIR® 4XR Multigas Detector
- V-Gard® Headgear General Purpose and Elevated Temperature - Extended Crown