The SUPREMATouch is the best-in-class Fire and Gas Detection system for large area monitoring. It integrates MSA's full range of gas sensors, transmitters and flame detectors to even complex detection solutions. Its multi-lingual colour touchscreen display ensures intuitive operation. Together with its optimized software, tedious manual work is reduced significantly.
Please contact customer service for customized systems.
SUPREMA System 8/24 (8 measuring points, 24 relays)
SUPREMA System 16/32 (16 measuring points, 32 relays)
SUPREMA System 24/40 (24 measuring points, 40 relays)
SUPREMA System 24/40 redundant
- Expandable up to 8 racks (including remote satellites)
- Can connect up to 256 detectors
- Provides up to 512 relay outputs and 256 analogue outputs
- Supports up to 64 groups
- Provides several digital interfaces
Reduced Cost of Ownership
- High safety level reduces interruptions due to false alarms or faults
- Universal input module for all types of detectors (4-20mA, passive etc.)
- Enhanced software with automated settings reduces manual work
- Intuitive system operation reduces training costs
- Continuous system expansion is easily possible
- Remote calibration - with HART
- One person calibration
- Group calibration
Approved to the Highest Safety Standards
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
- CSA (pending)
- EAC (pending)
- SIL 2 and SIL 3 compatible
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- ATEX (EN 50104, EN 50271, EN 60079-29-1)
- CSA / CSA us
- SIL 3 (EN 50402, EN 61508)
- GB16808-2008 Combustible Gas Alarm Control Units (China)
- EAC (pending)